Tips to do better push ups
Before getting into hardcore exercise you must learn the basics of the push-up. Theoretically, it is very easy to understand. But doing practically with an accurate procedure is very difficult.Beginner-levelTake a view of these points.
- Take a proper inclination from a surface higher than ground like a wall, table, chair, etc.
- Keep your hands at a proper distance, generally greater than chest width.
- Try to push the wall to get familiar about the force generated at your chest and muscles.Perform a couple of sets of 10 reps each in the beginning and take an interval of 10-15 minutes between the sets.
- Keep your feet together and broaden your hand slightly more than chest width.
- The whole body should be maintained at the same height, a few inches from the ground. From the top view, your arms should be inclined 45 degrees against the horizontal plane.
- Instead of pushing your body push the ground. Your body weight during push-up is centered from your elbow to other parts of your body, distributed evenly.