Fitness & Exercise | How to lose that Belly Fat?
I am not going to sugar coat on how to lose belly fat because there is lot of gimmicks and fads out in the market that promise, but basically do nothing. The two kinds of belly fat that we will address are: the normal kind of adipose tissue that we all can relate to and it is accumulated in-between our muscle and skin, and second, the visceral fat that surrounds our internal organs for a means of protection. In both cases the fat increases in size due to a poor diet, lack of exercise and just genetics.Fat is not our enemy, because we need a certain body fat percentage in both our body and diet for basic vital functions. When it becomes an issue is when body fat is too high or too low of a percentage. The human body is a marvelous machine and it will let you know when it is not happy, because it will start to break down informing us that we need to act quickly before it is irreversible.When we want to lose that muffin top or gut that goes over our waist lines, most of the time it is due to a poor diet and lack of exercise. There is a certain percentage of the population that will have endocrine/hormone problems, but that number is small. I know a lot of individuals who blame it on their thyroid and then they find out it was just from pure laziness and they were hoping a pill would do the trick.In order to lose the belly fat and shrink it, you should initially concentrate on three things:
- Your food intake – this is so important (I have some short videos on food, fast food choices, etc)
- Your cardiorespiratory exercise or cardio
- A resistance routine – ask me any questions, I will answer them!
- 100% Concentration on your food intake
- Start a cardiorespiratory program – I recommend walking versus running with this condition
- Resistance Training - After you start seeing results with the food intake and your walking program, then implement weight training! When you are ready, ask me any question and I will do my best to answer them.