Personal Training In Portland | Be Consistent With your Exercise | Fitness
The one rule if you want to be successful with your diet, portland personal trainer program or just overall health and fitness is to be Consistent! Here are list of things that you can do to make sure you stick with your plan:
- Have weekly goals and write them down
- Have a support team, staff, person or partner than will hold you accountable to your plan
- Reward yourself at the end of each week for a job well done
- Stick with the plan no matter what. Too many people lose track of the end goal and stop way too early
- Make sure your end goal causes you to stretch out of your comfort zone just a tad bit
- If you know your workout program is getting stagnant, have check in appointments every few weeks with a personal trainer
- Constantly remind yourself this is a lifestyle, not a quick fix. It is a commitment, not a fad!
- Pick exercise times that will set you up for success. If you have kids, partner, responsibilities after work, then you know for a fact exercise is not going to happen at that time. You may have to pick a morning or lunch time workout.
- Sign up for charity walk, run or bike ride to mix up your exercise environment
- When taking a vacation, pick activities that will create movement, not just ingesting food and beverages.