High Intensity Interval Training
It is very true that one can carry out High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) at a very comfortable intensity when starting. But the aim should be to work as hard as you can to maximal your heart rate to 100%. Ideally not only working out but holding on the intensity for a longer span of time should be your aim.Are you eager to know why HIIT is so popular?
- These are the workouts that alternate between intense, quick activities and fixed rest periods.
- It’s perfect for a busy schedule person. Get a full workout in less than 20 minutes.
- It will help you burn more fats. HIIT helps kick your repair cycle into the hyperdrive.
- You will build a healthier heart as it pushes you into the anaerobic zone.
- It help losing weight and not the muscle. This exercise helps preserve the muscles and burns just the fats
- You don’t possibly need to go to a gym for it. You can do these exercise anywhere without any excuses
- It improves the glucose metabolism thus helping improve on an athletes’ capacity.