Follow This Healthy Routine To Enhance Muscle Growth
The key to muscle-building is consuming a lot of nutrients as it requires an increase in the intake of calories for muscle formation. However, the goal is to eat without kick-starting the fat-storing process. You should not go overboard with your calorie consumption. Eat just enough to facilitate the muscle-gaining process by controlling portion sizes at mealtime.
- Aim to get 40-60 grams of proteins and 40-60 grams of carbohydrates for most meals excepting the post-workout meal depending on your size.
- Dietary fats should be as low as possible excepting healthy fats like, nuts, olive oil and fatty fish which contains about 5-10 grams per meal.
- If you’re trying to gain quality mass, then increase the size of your meals at breakfast and after gym. These are the two times of the day when the muscles crave for nutrients and calories. Breakfast because you’re nutritionally depleted after a night’s sleep and after a workout because the tired muscles are in dire need of nutrients to jump-start the recovery process.
- Start your training session with foam rolling for 5 minutes then a few dynamic stretches and activation drills for your shoulders and hips. Deadlifts are undoubtedly the best muscle building workout a trainee can possibly do.
- Deep squats are one of the toughest exercises and helps in building muscle growth. Along with that, dips are also excellent muscle builders for chest, shoulders, and triceps.
- Chin ups are the easiest ways to determine a person’s relative strength and are great mass builders for the lats, biceps, and upper back.